Electricity comes from burning fossil fuels in power stations. We burn fossil fuels eg: coal, oil and natural gas. Yes we could run out of fuel because fossil fuels are non- renewable. We can use wind turbines, water wheels, PV panels instead to generate electricity.
Coal, Oil and natural gas are burned in furnaces to heat up water. The water makes steam which pushes the gigantic blades of a turbine to produce electricity.
our electricity comes from powerplants. We burn fossil fuel to get electricity. Static electricity is a build up of charge.
When two objects rub against each other they can produce static electricity.
when an object builds up charge they build up Positive and Negative charge. when one charged object comes into contact with an object thats not charged, they attact. but only if one is P. charged and one is N. charged.
4.hydro electricity, solar power
1. Our electicity that we use in our daily lives comes from powerplants.
2.The fuel we use to burn to result electtricity are coals.
3.We will run out of the fuel, coal, because it takes millions of years to produce/form and that is called a non renewable source of energy.
4.Instead of using coal as fuel, we can use natural resources such as hydro- electricity and solar energy which are totally renewable sources. :)
5.The fuels that we are currently using is made into electircity by spinning turbines which create the electricity after the coals are burnt. The turbines run by steam.
i hope this isn't too long... oh well! ITS SCIENCE!!!
The electricity that we use comes from the Power plants. We use the power plants to burn fossil fuels to get electricity. We can lose our entire fossil fuels if we use too much of it and they are not renewable. Instead of fossil fuels we can use the wind to make power, use solar panels that people have already been using and biofuels, they can be considered a sustainable and renewable form of energy if their source is replenish able. This kind of fuel depends on using plants that can be burned for energy.
Our electicity comes from powerplants around the areas of our home. The fuels we use are coal oil etc. these are called fossil fuels. instead of fossil fuels we can use nuclear energy and solar panels. the fuels are turned into electricity by turbines.
If to objects are rubbed together this can create static electricity. Electricity can also be made from power plants. To get electricity we can also burn fossil fuels.
Yes it is possible that we can run out of fuels and then we will have to look towards other resources.
Electricity can be created from to objects rubbing against each other and burning fossil fuels. We burn fuels such as oil and coal. Yes it is possible that we can run out of these fuels and then we would have to look at other resources such as natural gas.
1. the electricity comes from burning fossil fuels.
2. we can use coal amd oils.
3.yes we can.
4. we can use solor power that can power the house light and other things water power.
5.hydro power is generated by using generaters to extract the energy from the water.
1. Electricity comes from power stations / power plants.
2. We use fossil fuels eg. coal to generate electricity.
3. Yes, eventually we will run out of fossil fuels because they are non renewable.
4. We can use hydro electricity and solar power instead of fossil fuels.
5. The fuels go through power plants or wind turbines and get turned into electricity.
1.our electricity comes from power stations and the earth
2.we burn fossil fuels such as cole to get electricity
3.yes and no, yes we could run out fossil fuels because we cannot re use them and no cause we might be able 2 get more
4.we can use solar power and back up power generators
5.dont get the last question
1 our electrity comes from burning fossil fuels in power station.
2 we use fossil fuels(coal) to burn to get electricity.
3 yes we will soon run out of fossil fuels
4 we can use recylclable energy such as solar, wind etc.
5 these fuels turn into elctricity by converting it to energy by turbines
electricty comes from us burning down fossil fuels in powerplants. It is a certainty that fossil fuel will run out however we can not pin point precise date. There are other forms of creating electricity such as solar, wind and hydro. The current form of electricity we use works by coals being burnt and inturn causing the spin of turbines which are run on steam.
1. The electricity that we use come from powerpalnts
2.FUEL comes by buring coal
3. yes we will eventually run out of fuels becuase fossil fuels are not renewable
4. instead of using coals we could use solar engergy or hydrdro
5. we make electricity by using ind turbines that are run by using steam which ceates electricity
electricity comes from power stations.
we get electricity from burning fossil fuels wind farms,dams and solar energy.
fossil fuels will eventually run out.we can use hydro electric dams wind farms and solar energy as alternatives.
electricity comes from power stations and
we get electricity from burning fossil fuels. wind farms,dams and solar energy.
fossil fuels will eventually run out and we can use hydro electric dams wind farms and solar energy as alternatives.
electricity comes from power plants.we get electricity from fossil fuels ,dams, wind farms and solar energy.fossil fuels will run out eventually.we can use hydro electric dams wind farms and solar energy as alternatives.
1. Electricity- comes from power stations
2. Fuel- comes from burning coal, fossil fuels and solar energy
3. Yes one day we will run out of fossil fuels because they are not a renewable resource.
4. Instead of using fossil fuels we can use wind farms and solar energy.
5. We make electricity by using wind turbines that run by using steam
electricity comes from power stations.
we get electricity from burning fossil fuel. instead we could use wind farms and solar energy.
fossil fuels will sooner or later run out.we can use wind farms and solar energy as alternatives.
1.In Australia electricity comes from powerplants fuelled by coal, gas, hydroelectricity, wind turbines and solar power
2. One of the major sources of electricity production is from burning fossil fuels such as coal
3.Yes, because fossil fuels are a non-renewable energy source
4. We can use renewable resources such as hydroelectricity, wind, solar and biomass (industrial, animal, agricultural waste or wood that can be burned to produce energy
5.Electricity from coal is made by burning coal which heats water creating steam. The steam spins a turbine which powers a generator that turns mechanical energy into electric energy
static electricity is a built up of negative and positive charge this can be called friction. electricity comes from the power stations witch carry on the power lines. electricity is made by burning fossil fules.
Your science teacher - here to answer all your questions